Sad News As Three Kids Reportedly Died After Taking Energy Drink Poisoned By Their Biological Father- [SEE PHOTOS]

Spread the love

Elsewhere in South Africa, three kids are said to have been poisoned to death by their biological father.

funbooo

From what we have gathered, the kids died after taking in an energy drink that is poisoned by their father.

The kids, Lehlogonolo, Khoabane who’s 16 years old, Katkeho Khoabane who’s 13 and Tebogo Ngcongwane who’s also 6 years old all died st the spot after consuming the drink that their father poisoned with rat poison.

dead

The wicked father is currently under the watch of the police after going unconscious.

Read the full story below;

 

See also  Full Text: Akufo-Addo’s 27th Update On Covid-19

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*