Our portal brings to our cherished readers that the Ghana Football Association Opens For Application For Recruitment.
This was advertised in the media that the firm is currently recruiting qualified persons for the position.
VACANCY FOR AN ACCOUNTANT
The Ghana Football Association (GFA) is looking for a qualified person to fill the vacant position of Accountant.
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer.
Position based in: Head Office, Accra.
Founded in 1957, the Ghana Football Association (GFA) is the game’s governing body in Ghana. It is a representative democracy and is the umbrella organization for all football clubs, associations and other interest groups in the country. The GFA is responsible for overseeing, promoting and developing Ghana football at all levels; from grassroots through to the professional game. The GFA is committed to develop, promote and raise the level of football throughout Ghana.
We’re looking for an Accountant with good analytical skills to support our day-to-day financial transactions, including budget planning and monitoring, monthly financial reports and inventory management.
JOB DESCRIPTION OF ACCOUNTANT
- Conduct financial forecasts and risky analysis assessments
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Support monthly payroll and keep an organized record
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Prepare month end statutory declarations for GRA (VAT, withholding tax, PAYE) and SSNIT
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Prepare month end accounting transaction and close periods
- At least three to five years’ work experience as an Accountant or Finance Officer
- Good Knowledge in financial analysis, accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Fluency with MS Excel formulas and functions
- Familiarity with accounting software (knowledge in Sage would be an advantage)
- Deadline-oriented with organizational and time management skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Degree in Accounting and Finance
Mode of Application
Applicants should submit their application including a statement of strength and CV to the GFA via the email address provided firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission
Not later than 17hrs GMT (5pm Local Time) on Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
Leave a Reply