Cassava is used for food, particularly in Ghana, where it is utilized for one of the country’s most popular dishes, ‘fufu,’ as well as garri. Cassava leaves are frequently discarded or ignored. Cassava and ginger, when combined, offer powerful therapeutic properties that many people are unaware of.
Amazing Health Benefits Of Cassava Leaves.
1. It is used to treat fever and migraine headaches.
2. Diarrhea relief
3. Blurred vision
4. Increased appetite
5. Arthritis management
6. It also slows down the aging process.
7. Stroke and other medical conditions.
8. It is one of the natural techniques to improve the appearance of your skin and hair.
9. It’s also helpful for the brain and nerves.
10. It aids in the maintenance of a healthy blood pressure level, as well as a slew of additional advantages that aren’t listed.
Method of preparation:
First, wash the cassava and ginger root and lay them in a pot of water. Bring to a boil for about fifteen (15) minutes, then cool and sieve. It is recommended that you take it once a day.
Leave a Reply