Check Out Amazing Health Benefits Of Watermelon For Men You Should Know- [CHECK OUT]

Spread the love

Amazing Benefits Of Watermelon For Men

Men hoping for some fireworks in their beds this year may want to skip the burgers and beer at the barbecue and eat plenty of watermelons instead.

Yes, watermelon.
It turns out, watermelon may be a natural Viagra, says multiple researchers . That’s because the popular summer fruit is richer than experts believed in an amino acid called citrulline, which relaxes and dilates blood vessels much like Viagra and other drugs meant to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Research has also found that this helps increase libido in women.
Until recently, many scientists thought most of the citrulline was in the watermelon rind. But now, experts have discovered that there is more citrulline in the edible part than previously believed.
Why does this work?

The amino acid citrulline is converted into the amino acid arginine. This is a precursor for nitric oxide, and nitric oxide is a blood vessel relaxer that enhances circulation to all your vital parts.

How much watermelon should you eat?
A typical 4-ounce serving of watermelon (about 10 watermelon balls) has about 150 milligrams of citrulline. But you can add it to your drinks, to your salad…almost to any meal.

Beneficial ingredients in watermelon and other fruits and vegetables are known as phytonutrients, naturally occurring compounds that are bioactive, or able to react with the human body to trigger healthy reactions.

In watermelons, these include lycopene, beta carotene and the rising star among its phytonutrients– citrulline – whose beneficial functions are now being unraveled. Among them is the ability to relax blood vessels, much like Viagra does.

See also  Disabled NPP Oti Regional Minister  Sadly Recount In Tears His Story - [WATCH VIDEO

As an added bonus, these studies have also shown that deep red varieties of watermelon have displaced the tomato as the lycopene king. Almost 92 percent of watermelon is water, but the remaining 8 percent is loaded with lycopene, an antioxidant that protects the human heart, prostate and skin health.

How to Make Natural Viagra
Ingredients
Watermelon

Lemon

First: Prepare the Watermelon
Grab a large watermelon and slice it open. Slice the flesh of the fruit up until the white rind. Place the watermelon chunks in a blender with some water to help it get going.

FYI: You need to make at least a liter of watermelon slush before doing the next step.

Second: Add in the Lemon Juice
Once you have a liter of watermelon slush, pour it into a large saucepan.

Place the saucepan on the stove on high heat until it starts to boil then lower the heat to a low simmer.

Squeeze the juice of one lemon into the saucepan and mix well.

Third: Reduce the Water Content
Raise the heat to medium-high and allow the watermelon-lemon slush to reduce by almost half of its original volume.

Fourth: Packing for Proper Storage
Turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool for at least an hour.

funbooo

Once the mixture is at room temperature, pour the contents of the pan into

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*