Tiger nuts are comTigernut monly used in Africa, and they are high in fibre, contain 20-30% tiger-nut oil, which is nourishing to the epidermis, relieves stomach knots, and cools hot flushes associated with premature menopause. high fibre content makes it an excellent colon evacuator and cleanser. They have a lot of soluble glucose and oleic acid in them. They are rich in vitamin E and C and contain minerals such as chromium, sodium, phosphorous, magnesium, manganese, iron, copper, and zinc.
They also contain all of the amino acids and some of the B-complex vitamins, in addition to all of these beneficial ingredients. Tigernut also has the following advantages.
1. It keeps you from being constipated.
2. It contains important minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and iron, which are needed for the repair of bones, tissues, muscles, and the bloodstream.
3. Tigernut provides a large amount of vitamin B1, which aids in the balancing of the central nervous system and the body’s ability to respond to stress.
4. It offers adequate Vitamin E to the body, which is important for both men’s and women’s fertility.
5. It is helpful to colitis and improves food digestion. Tigernut juice is used as a liver tonic, a heart stimulant, and a potent aphrodisiac in China. It is often used to treat severe stomach pain, encourage regular menstruation, cure mouth and gum ulcers, and is used in Ayurvedic medicine (sexual stimulant).
6. The black tiger nut is an important cure for breast lumps and cancer (any type of internal canceration and inflammations).
7. It can be used to bandage wounds and as an eye compress.
8. Tiger nuts have a heating and drying effect on the digestive tract, which makes them effective at reducing flatulence.
9. Because Tigernut facilitates urine production, it is used to treat cysts, prostrate, hernia, rectum deformation, and prolapsed (anal feature-small painful flesh and the tip of the anus) as well as endometriosis, fibrosis, and fallopian tube blockage.
10. They are believed to assist in the prevention of heart attacks.
11. According to research, they are considered to be helpful to diabetic people due to their nutritional qualities and the presence of sucrose, making them much better than chocolate.
12. It’s used to make a woman’s breasts bigger.
13. It helps to fix vision issues.
14. Maintains a healthy body weight
15. It’s used to treat skin issues.
16. Assists in the contraction of the uterus during childbirth.
Tiger nuts, like coconuts, can be chewy and rough, but this hardness can be reduced by boiling or soaking. They can also be used as a substitute for coconut in meats, sauces, and ice creams (creativity is key). Tiger nut milk can be processed and consumed directly.
HOW TO MAKE TIGER NUT JUICE
260 g dried tiger nut, 1 1/2 litre water, and one lemon rind To stop a bad odour, wash Tigernut and soak it for 24 hours, changing the water 2-3 times. Drain well and blend with a lemon rind, then add 1 litre of water and leave to stand for around 20 minutes – sieve twice with a clean cloth. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving in glasses filled with crushed ice. Tiger nuts should be consumed in large quantities by nursing mothers to ensure enough supply of breast milk to satisfy their infants.
Tigernut is cholesterol-free, but it contains 2.9 grams of sodium, so people with blood group ‘O’ can consume it in moderation.
Leave a Reply