Our portal brings to our cherished readers that Virtual Security Africa Opens Application For Recruitment.
This was advertised in media space that the firm is currently recruiting qualified persons for the position.
In line with the above, all qualified applicants should send their application to the nearby offices in Accra or Takoradi.
- Company: Virtual Security Africa
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra – Takoradi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
As an Office Manager, you will organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Location: Accra and Takoradi Offices
- Coordinate and oversee all office operations at our various branches
- Represent the company on important business meetings, the ability to create and deliver presentations on behalf of the company when required.
- Promote and maintain safety at the office always.
- Develop and update office procedures and work with other departments to develop policies
- Coordinate office facility and equipment maintenance and maintain office supply inventory
- Coordinate and plan all company events, organize meetings and schedule appointments
- Negotiate with vendors and service providers when required.
- Establish filing systems and record-keeping standards
- Approve supply requisition requests
- Supervise, guide and coach administrative team members
- Delegate clerical tasks to office team members
- Assist with recruitment and screening of administrative candidates
- Conduct performance reviews of Administrative team members
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant department as needed.
- Providing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with employees and customers.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of HND/Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field.
- At least a minimum of 2 to 5 years working experience as an Administrative/Office Manager
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Must be proactive and results-oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Must be able to take initiative and be a good decision-maker.
- Excellent time management and attention to details.
- Must be a good team player and reliable
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suits
Method of Application
Interested persons who meet the criteria above should forward their CV’s and Application to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.