PAULLINGUAL.COM brings to our cherished readers that Viamo opens application for recruitment.
This was advertised in media space that the firm is currently recruiting qualified persons for the position.
In line with the above, all qualified applicants should send their application to the nearby offices in Accra before the deadline.
- Company: Viamo
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
- Expand our network of MNO partnerships by directly negotiating agreements with new MNOs, or assisting in-country teams in the same. Strategize and help lead negotiations to open new 3-2-1 Services as well as commercial products, in existing and new markets.
- Improve the business case for Viamo’s telecom products including VAS, targeted calling and SMS etc. Use data and insights to strengthen our business cases and value propositions.
- Coach country teams to improve the outcomes of ongoing conversations with their MNO partners. Attend meetings (remotely and in person) that advance the business and impact interests of the company.
- Advise on local regulatory concerns (ie National Telecoms Ministries) and review commercial contracts to ensure minimum viable criteria for Viamo’s success are included.
- Improve communication with MNO partners. Create reports and presentations to be used for pitching and improving the 3-2-1 Service and related products.
- Contribute to Viamo’s overall MNO strategy by assisting the Product Team with expansion planning and role out.
Key Performance Indicators
- MNO agreements signed
- 3-2-1 Services launched
- 3-2-1 Services with regular BTL and MNO enthusiasm to market Viamo’s products
- Creation of additional shared value products and services
- Improved value proposition and business case for Viamo’s products, especially the 3-2-1 Service
- Support of country teams and improved distributed capacity throughout the company to coordinate and communicate with our MNO partners.
- Provide regular opportunities to build staff capacity around MNO relationships (ie creating pitch decks, hosting regular brown bag events, presenting on departmental calls, etc.)
Team and Reporting Structure
Reports to the Director of Impact and Communications.
One of Viamo’s 25 offices around the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and at least 8 years of experience in IT, telecommunication, VAS services, management consultancy, or other relevant fields.
- At least 5 years of middle-management experience in telecommunication and VAS.
- Good network within global MNO operators and intricate understanding of internal workings, team KPIs, and decision making processes of Telcos.
- Experience in the international development sector or experience working with partners in development, social enterprise, ICT4D, or M4D.
- Experience handling projects and operations in multiple countries.
- VAS experience, mainly A2P SMS, E1/SIP voice interconnections, IVR, USSD and mobile payment’
- Project Management skills.
- Commercial and sales skills.
- Experience working in both a cross-functional, multi-cultural team environment and working autonomously to deliver on results with limited day-to-day oversight.
- Experience using soft power to influence people and team decisions.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Desire and ability to travel, especially in Asia and Africa.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in both Asia and Africa.
- Multilingual abilities, especially French.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15 Feb. 2021
Leave a Reply